Are you an experienced and dedicated Support Worker looking for work in the Braintree area? Tired of working for companies with no staff recognition or reward systems? Swanstaff could be your perfect match! Take a look...
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Braintree, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £10.80 per hour
The responsibilities of a Support Worker:
Various shift patterns available including; long days, split days, nights and sleep ins. The ideal candidate would preferably be flexible enough and willing to cover the various shift patterns.
Epilepsy, Moving & Handling, First Aid and Basic Life Support qualified preferred but not essential as full training can be given.
Full time, part time and ad-hoc hours available, all on an on-going basis with a potential temp to perm placement.
Working with Swanstaff, you have the opportunity to gain various experience in all aspects of the Healthcare sector and the opportunity to work with more than one client if you choose to.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Enhanced rates for weekend and night work - Enhanced rates for LTD company owners.
- Holiday pay.
- Refer a friend scheme - bonuses available.
- Chance to become a Swanstaff Ambassador.
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jodie on 01245 266888 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.