Support Workers! Are you looking for a new role? We are looking for experienced, dedicated and reliable Support Workers who are looking to make a difference to people's lives.
Job Title: Support worker - Both days and nights available
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding areas
Rate of Pay £8.21 to £14.00 p/h
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the comfort of patients
- Promoting independence
- Keeping the service clean and tidy
- Taking patients out into the community for shopping and hobbies etc
- Helping patients eat and move about
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector in the last 3 years.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- You must have a good standard of English and communicate effectively.
- Caring and compassionate.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Adele or Shannon on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.