Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a new role in the Diss area? Swanstaff are looking for people just like you! Take a look...
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Diss, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £16.50 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
We work with various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £8.50 and £14.00 per hour!
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Hayley on 01473558443 for more information!