Our Client offer a Supported Living and residential setting for adults with mental health issues. These adults are in need of emotional, social and practical support! They are a very comfortable and friendly home surrounded by countryside. This is a place where residents can feel at home, valued and respected as a member of the community!
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.25 - £9.25 per hour
Hours: 40 hrs per week
The role of a Support Worker:
- The role of Healthcare Assistant is to support our residents with their everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met.
- Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, and dressing and meal times.
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
- Keep your Training current and up to date at all times.
- Follow, and adhere to all current Nursing/Mental Health Guidelines.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Flexibility is essential as weekend/ evening shifts are required
- Must be able to drive
- You will ideally have experience working within the Mental Health sector
- Experience working with complex/ challenging behaviour
- Must be able to encourage routine and structure
- You will have a great outlook on improving peoples lives!
Temp - perm - 40 hrs p/w (Must be flexible as weekend/ evening shifts available)
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!