Swanstaff are currently seeking passionate, kind and enthusiastic care assistants to work in a variety of residential and day centre settings for adults with physical and learning disabilities.
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Bletchley, Milton Keynes
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £9.50 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Dealing with aspects of personal care including feeding, toileting and maintaining personal hygiene.
- Ensuring the setting is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
- Encouraging and assisting service users to participate in stimulating activities and tasks to help strengthen their skills and general knowledge.
- Promoting independence.
- Building trusty and professional relationships with service users and insuring service users are happy and comfortable at all times in the setting.
- Ensuring health and safety and safeguarding procedures are being followed.
The requirements of a Registered General Nurse:
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience as a Care Assistant or Support Worker.
- A valid and clean DBS within the last 12 months or registered on the update service.
- Excellent knowledge of safeguarding adults.
- Kind, caring and enthusiastic nature.
- A car driver is ideal but not essential.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay.
- Free training.
- Flexible working patterns to fit around your availability.
- Weekly catch up calls from helpful and friendly consultants.
- Temp of the month with exciting rewards.
- Birthday celebrations.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Lola or Dan on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.