Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions!
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Diss, Suffolk
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £16.50 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We are looking for staff who can work long shifts days and Nights paying between £8.50 to £16.50 per hour.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person.
- Free Training.
- Full support of Swanstaff office.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- Ambassador Programme.
- Pay enhancement at weekends.
- Weekly Pay.
We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the Ipswich team on 01473 558443 for more information!