Are you an experienced Support Worker or Healthcare Assistantseeking work with an award winning company with amazing staff benefits? Are you looking to continue your passion for helping vunerable people? Look no further, Swanstaff Recruitment have the perfect role for you!
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to work for our client who offer support and care to people with complex needs including autism, mental health needs, profound and multiple learning difficulties.
Job Title: Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £7.83 - £9.00
The Role of a Support Worker:
Support workers are an essential part of providing vulnerable people with care, and are able to radically improve their quality of life. Support workers assist individuals who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need as well as emotional support.
Responsibilities of a Support Worker include:
- Supporting people with a range of needs, from those who need just a few hours a week to people who require round-the-clock support
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities
Working hours can be flexible across day and night shifts.
Essentialsof a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK professional healthcare experience within the last 3 years
- Enhanced DBS
- A patient, kind and caring attitude
- Reliable and flexible
- Experience working with adults with learning disabilities including autism, mental health needs and profound and multiple learning disabilities
- Experience working with people who require round-the-clock support
- Experience in supported living, outreach and residential services
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- Temp of the Month & other recognition schemes
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today to not miss out on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.