Our client is looking to recruit 2 x Support Workers on a permanent basis 37 hours per week. Working for them you will benefit from great career progression, sector-leading professional training and great job stability.
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.21 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- The service in Ipswich is a supported living service to support 6 adults with complex needs, autism and learning disabilities.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out within the community.
- While you must be able to demonstrate an understanding of social care, full training is provided and you will also be supported in your new role by your local team, from day one.
- Working shifts; Monday to Sunday on a 7 day rota covering usually early mornings, late and night shifts.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Full UK driving license.
- 6 months previous experience.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £350 (T&C's apply).
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, increasing one day per completed financial years' service up to a maximum of 33 days inclusive bank holidays (pro rata).
- Rewards schemes.
- Pension scheme.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Hayley on 01473 558443 for more information!