Are you an experienced Healthcare Worker looking to continue your passion in a new environment? Check out this huge opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Ware area.
Job Title: Care Assistant/Support worker
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Care Assistant/Support Worker:
- Personal Care for elderly residents
- Support residents washing and dressing
- Support feeding and meal times
- One to one support
- Emotional and physical reassurance to service users
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care
- 6 months previous experience in this or a similar role
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- DBS required.
- All training requirements are provided by Swanstaff.
- Various Shifts Available
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!