Are you looking for flexible work as a Support Worker that you can fit around other commitments? We have full and part time positions available in Ipswich and surrounding areas for passionate and experienced Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants.
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities, Dementia, the Elderly and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £8.50 and £14.00 per hour!
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
For more information please call us on 01473 558443 or you can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org