Do you have previous experience of of caring for those with Learning Disabilities or as a Care assistant? Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life? We have full and part time positions in and around Bury St Edmunds!
We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £8.50 and £14.00 per hour!
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Free car parking on registration.
- Easy online application forms if unable to attend in person
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
For more information please call us on 01473 558443 or you can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org