Swanstaff are recruiting for experienced Support Workers in the Kings Lynn area. Your role will be to provide high quality,person centred care and reliable support services to service user with varying levels of learning disabilities, complex needs, challenging behaviour and mental health.
Your day-to-day tasks will include:
* Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips
* Assistance with medication
* Working with families and other support networks
* Teaching daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community, helping them to live a fulfilled life. You will be that difference in someone's life to support and make there general every day life that little bit better.
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers ARE advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your life style
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on going support for self development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- **Welcome Bonus **
- **Refer a friend scheme**
- In house award scheme
(**Term's and conditions apply**)
Join Swanstaff as 1 of UK's fastest growing agency. Ranked in the top 10 Recruitment agency since 1997.
Sparks an interest? Or feel like you would be an ideal candidate?
Please contact us now to speak to a consultant- CALL NOW 01553 60122
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.