Are you an experienced Support Worker and looking to work for a company with amazing staff benefits? We have placements all around the Peterborough area! What are you waiting for?
Since November, with a new team in place, Swanstaff have doubled the amount of shifts being offered to healthcare workers in Peterborough. We are now looking for further reliable and experience carers to join our team!
Job Title: Support Worker- Various locations in Peterborough
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Rate of Pay: £7.83 to £10.50
The Role of a Support Worker:
Support workers are an essential part of providing vulnerable people with care, and are able to radically improve their quality of life. Support workers assist individuals who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need as well as emotional support.
Daily duties of a Support Worker:
- Assessing the needs of new clients by conducting interviews with individuals and their families.
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector
- Kind and caring nature
- Own transport would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Has this role caught your eye? Please send an updated CV to Peterborough@swanstaff.co.uk or alternatively please call the branch on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.