Are you looking for a new Healthcare role to kick start the new year with? We have an incredible opportunity we have in the Kings Lynn and surrounding areas!
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Kings Lynn and surrounding areas.
Rate of Pay £8.50 - £14.00 per hour
*Both day and night shifts are available for this role.
The Role of a Support Worker:
- General daily tasks IE shopping, washing and cleaning.
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients.
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy.
- Taking general observations and recording these.
- Assisting patients to eat and move around.
- Listening and talking to patients.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years.
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication.
- Caring and compassionate.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training.
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*.
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day.
- Paid annual leave.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Adele on 01553 601222 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.