Support Workers! We are looking for experienced individuals just like you to join our team of Healthcare professionals! This is an exciting opportunity based with our prestigious client in the High Wycombe area...
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: 8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Follow support plans in place provided by the home manager
- Support clients with daily activities inside and outside the care home
- Promote independence by helping with cooking, cleaning, help and advice on a day to day basis
- Completing daily records
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- Long days
- Awake nights
- Competitive pay rates.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme.
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- 24/7 support from our consultants.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Kirstie or Dan on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.