Our Client is a friendly and mixed home for service users with problems with addiction and mental health conditions that are sometimes accompanied by learning disabilities and complex needs. They are looking for Passionate individuals to help encourage and participate in activities that improve and develop the service user's independence!
If you are looking for a career in a warm, fun and friendly environment - this is the role for you!
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.50 - £9.25 per hour
Necessities of a Support Worker:
- Flexibility is essential as weekend/ evening shifts are required
- You will ideally have experience working within the Mental Health sector
- Experience working with Learning disabilities
- Must be able to encourage routine structure and greater independence
- You will have a great outlook on improving people's lives!
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?