Are you looking to continue your passion for Healthcare and helping people but want a change of scenery? We may have the perfect role for you!
We are looking to support our clients in the Deeping area but this does not mean that you are restricted to just there...
Job Title: Support Worker - Various locations including Deeping St James
Location: Deeping St James - Lincolnshire
Rate of Pay: £7.83 to £10.30
The Role of a Support Worker:
Support workers are an essential part of providing people with the care they need, and are able to radically improve their quality of life that they so rightly deserve. Support workers assist individuals who are unable to live independently by offering them the practical help they need as well as emotional support.
The responsibilities of a Support Worker:
- Assessing the needs of new clients by conducting interviews with individuals and their families.
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The essentials of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector
- Kind and caring nature
- Own transport would be beneficial but not essential
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sounds amazing, right? If you're interested in this role please send an updated CV to Peterborough@swanstaff.co.uk or alternatively call them in branch on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.