We are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers for our well established and well known client based in Stisted - You will become apart of an enthusiastic and friendly team while assisting service users to live a more independent lifestyle. The Service users have a range of needs including Autism, Epilepsy, Down Syndrome etc. Experience and training in handling Epilepsy and seizures is a must.
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Stisted, Essex
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £10.50 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Assist in all aspects of the service users daily living according to their individual person centred care plans.
- Daily record keeping and documentation ensuring all is up-to-date.
- preserving the dignity of any client is an absolute necessity.
- Household cleaning duties.
- Assist with meals i.e. Meal prep, making drinks and assisting service users if needed.
- Duties required to be carried out by on shift Team Leader or Manager.
- Taking service users out into the community.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Previous 6 months UK based Healthcare Experience.
- A kind, caring and enthusiastic nature.
- Ability to be confident and use your own initiative.
- Have a DBS registered on the online update service.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Updated training provided for free.
- Paid Holiday.
- Opportunity to work with other clients within different sectors of the Healthcare industry.
- Dedicated consultant available to you 24/7.
- Refer a friend bonus scheme.
- Chance to become a Swanstaff Ambassador / Staff of the month awards.
- Temp to Perm opportunities available.
- Enhanced pay rates for night and weekend work.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jodie on 01245 266888 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.