Swanstaff Swanley are currently seeking support workers for our client based in Maidstone . Our client is looking for support workers for days & nights.
We are looking for staff with a minimum of 6 months experience in Health & Social Care.
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Support with feeding if needed
- One to one support
- Providing personal care following care plans provided by the home
- General Care
- Supporting service users on day trips out
- Working as part of a busy team to ensure the smooth running of daily activities within the home
Requirements of a Senior Care Assistant:
- 6 months previous experience in this or a similar role.
- Valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
If this is the job for you or you want more information then get in touch with us today! You can call us on 01322 614900, alternatively you can pop into the branch or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org