Swanstaff are looking for compassionate, reliable Support Workers to work for our client based in the Hatfield area. Our client is looking for an individual who is flexible, committed and reliable to provide support to service users with complex and mental health needs.
Job Title: Support worker
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Rate of Pay: £8.75 - £10.00ph
The Role of a Support Worker:
Within this role your responsibilities will include delivering personal care, prompting medication, building a good rapport with residents, promote the highest standards of care and maintaining good communication with the office.
- Supporting and encouraging independence for service users.
- Assisting with personal care.
- Committed to providing high quality care to the best of your ability.
- Basic observations.
- Supporting the individuals in pursuing their hobbies and interests.
- Able to provide detailed care plans for the service users.
- Helping with day-to-day tasks.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
To be eligible for this role you must have 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. DBS required.
- Must be flexible
- Must be passionate and committed
- Must be reliable
- Must have at least 6 months care experience within the last 5 years
- All training requirements are provided by Swanstaff.
- Various Shifts Available
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Millie on 01992 641987 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.