My client is looking for caring and personal individuals who would be looking for regular shifts every week.They are a supported Living facility with approx. 15 bedsYou must be passionate and work well within a team.
Job title:Homelessness Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.78 - £12.84 per hour
The role of aHomlessness Support Worker:
The residents love engaging and taking part in the daily activities and need considerate individuals to make a difference but also have patience and understanding. Especially through these hard times we are facing.
- You need to be able to work within a team environment as you will not be working alone but you need to have self-initiative and ensure you are flexible to support where required
- You must follow all rules with PPE to ensure you maintain health and safety
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in Care
- Experience working withadditional complex needswill be a huge advantage.
- Patience and exceptional duty of care is a must
- If you want to make a better life for those who need 24 hour care this will be a perfect and rewarding home to work with.
The requirements of a Homlessness Support Worker:
- 6 months experience workingIn care
- Have an excellent level of care and compassion
- To be able to follow all PPE requirements set by the home
- Flexibility is key
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES