Swanstaff are looking for compassionate, reliable Health Care Assistants to work for our client based in the Herne Bay Area. Our client is looking for candidates who are flexible, committed and reliable to provide support to service users with complex and mental health needs. These vacancies will be full time hours on a rota basis, weekend work will also be required within this role.
Within this role your responsibilities will include delivering personal care, prompting medication, building a good rapport with residents, promote the highest standards of care and maintain good communication with the office.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Herne Bay
Rate Of Pay: £8.50 - £10.00 ph
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Supporting and encouraging independence for service users
- Assisting with personal care
- Committed to providing high quality care to the best of your ability
- Basic observations
- Supporting the individuals in pursuing their hobbies and interests
- Able to provide detailed care plans for the service users
- Helping with day-to-day tasks
Requirements of a Support Worker:
To be eligible for this role you must have 6 months experience in healthcare as a Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Carer, Domiciliary Carer or Home Carer. DBS required.
- Must be flexible
- Must be passionate and committed
- Must be reliable
- Must have at least 6 months care experience within the last 5 years
All training requirements are provided by Swanstaff.
Full time hours including weekend work. Various start and finish times
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.