Swanstaff are currently recruiting a compassionate, caring and motivated Support Worker in High Wycomb. If you're seeking consistency and want to work only within your availability then this is the role for you. This role is to specialise in supporting children.
Job title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £8.72- £12
The Role of a Support Worker:
- To Support residence with everyday needs ensuring emotional, and social needs are met
- You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all Privacy and Confidentiality Policies and Procedures.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Previous 6 months experience of care, and support is essential.
- Someone who is passionate about helping, and working with people.
- Excellent communication skills, and a strong command of the English language.
- Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment.
- Current up to date DBS (On the Update Service - Preferred) You will be required to apply, and pay for your own Enhanced DBS prior to beginning work with us, (We can help you to complete the forms online at registration.)
- Flexible shifts/hours are available, willing to work shift patterns that include Days, Nights, Waking/Sleep Nights, and Weekends- work as much or as little as you like
- Weekly pay every Friday.
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- All training provided online, opportunity to gain qualifications relevant to your role.
- Very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Staff.
- 24/7 On-call telephone line for all staff.
- Referral bonuses available.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.