Due to expansion and growing demand, Swanstaff require Support workers for a variety of clients within the Halstead area.
We are looking for experienced Support workers to work in the Halstead area.
This will be working with learning disabilities.
Job Title: Support Worker
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Follow support plans in place
- Support clients with daily activities
- Promote independence
- Report writing
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature.
- A valid UK Driving Licence is preferred but not essential.
- Long days
- Awake nights
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.