Are you passionate about supporting vulnerable people in your local community? Swanstaff Kings Lynn need to hear from you! We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workes in the Norwich and surrounding areas.
Job Title: Support Worker-- Both days and nights available
Location: Norwich and surrounding areas.
Rate of Pay £8.72 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- General daily tasks IE shopping, washing and cleaning
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy
- Taking general observations and recording these
- Assisting patients to eat and move around
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Support:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C's apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
Sparking an interest?
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Chloe from our Kings Lynn branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.