Are you looking to continue your passion for Healthcare? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced, reliable Support Workers on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £8-£15
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Providing practical support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Supporting them to pursue hobbies and interests.
- Becoming both a role model and companion to the individual and uncovering shared interests, such as hobbies and outings.
- Analysing an individual's needs and drawing up a focused support plan.
- Working with other professionals, such as doctors and therapists, to ensure consistency of support.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Six months experience.
- Valid DBS.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sound interesting? Of course it does! Send us an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give us a call in branch on 01908 062722 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.