Support Workers! Swanstaff Chelmsford are currently looking for experienced, passionate and reliable individuals to join our team of Healthcare professionals!
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.72 - £9.72 per hour
The daily dutiesof a Support Worker:
- Supporting and encouraging people to manage their own domestic responsibilities.
- Assisting with their personal care.
- Ensuring they are eating and drinking well.
- Maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Supporting people to access community facilities.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Regular work, Monday to Sunday.
- Weekly pay by BACS every Friday.
- Holiday pay
- Dedicated consultant available to you every day of the week.
- Pension accruals
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.