We are currently recruiting for a compassionate and caring support worker in the Herne Bay area. We are looking for flexible, hardworking and thoughtful candidate to support residents with mental health disorders. This job role is on a shift rota with full time hours between early, long days and nights including weekends.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Herne Bay
Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £10.00
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Delivering personal care to each individual
- Building a good relationship with each individual candidate
- Assisting day to day with all tasks
- Promote a High standard of care
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Flexible hours
- Great communication skills
- DBS required
- 6 months experience within the last 3 years in a health care role
- Experience in a role supporting similar needs is preferable
Benefits of working for Swanstaff.co.uk:
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 28 days Annual leave
- ‘Refer A Friend’ – earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C’s apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Chloefrom our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.