So... you're looking for a new role, right? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced, reliable Support Workers on behalf of our client based in Swanley.
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8-11
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Assessing the needs of new clients by conducting interviews with individuals and their families.
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience.
- A valid DBS.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Flexible working hours
- Free in-house training
- Weekly pay
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
Sound interesting? Of course it does! Send us an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give us a call in branch on 01553 601222 for more information on this role!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.