The wonderful team at Swanstaff Ipswich are recruiting for amazing Support Worker Super Stars and Hero's to join our already amazing team of Care and Support Key Workers.
Our clients in Diss are looking for additional experienced candidates from our Ipswich Branch to support their service users with experience Support Workers from a Mental Health and learning Disabilities placement employment history.
The below criteria is all you need to join the rest of our Key Workers with helping on days or nights at clients
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.10 - £17.66 per hour
PAY DAY AND NIGHT RATES: £9.10 – £11.77 TO SUNDAY SUPPORT WORKERS
INCREASED RATE FOR BANK HOLIDAY £16.59 day and £17.66 nights
- Long days and Nights
Domiciliary Care Workers Welcome!
We accept candidates that are experienced in domiciliary care that are looking to transfer to a non domiciliary working day and to replace your door to door working shift. We can increase your hourly rate and day rate, reduce your travel time, offer one location and the opportunity to be placed on a permanent contract.
Candidate Requirements for Support Workers:
- 6 months experience within a commercial care / support
- Valid DBS - if not we can process a DBS application
- (6 months Care experience within 5 years)
- Regular bookings
- Weekly pay and Holiday
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Franco!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK