The wonderful team at Swanstaff Ipswich are recruiting for amazing Support Worker Super Stars and Hero's to join our already amazing team of Care and Support Key Workers.
This is an amazing opportunity for a block booking until the end of June with the opportunity to carry on based on performance.
Our clients in Ipswichare looking for additional experienced candidates from our Ipswich Branch to support their service users with experience Support Workers from a Mental Health and learning Disabilities placement employment history.
The below criteria is all you need to join the rest of our Key Workers with helping on days or nights at clients
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.50 - £18per hour
- Waking nights
- Sleep ins
The requirments of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience within a commercial care / support
- Valid DBS - if not we can process a DBS application
- (6 months Care experience within 5 years)
- Regular bookings
- Weekly pay and Holiday
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
Working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working day shifts around busy parents and students
- Free Mandatory training: Online and practical
- Temp of the Month and Swanstaff Annual Recognition Award with vouchers
- Booking shifts as per your availability days and nights
- Weekly bookings
- Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
- Refer a Friend payment
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Franco!