Are you an experienced Support Worker in the Bromley area looking for a new role? We need to hear from you!
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
- Providing practical support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Supporting them to pursue hobbies and interests.
- Helping with everyday tasks such as meal preparation, writing a shopping list, going shopping or maintaining their housing tenancy.
- Understanding their communication needs and adapting your communication to each individual, e.g. sounds, tones, body language.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
Makaton sign language experience
Learning Disability experience
Autistic spectrum experience
6 months previous experience in this or a similar role
A valid DBS
A kind, caring and compassionate nature
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Vicki from our Swanley team!