Are you looking to continue your passion for Support Work? Swanstaff Recruitment are on a mission to find the best Support Workers to be placed with our prestigious client based in Waltham Cross, and we think it could be you!
Job Title: Support Work (One to one)
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £8.50 - £10.00
The Role of a Support Worker:
- As a support worker for Swanstaff working at our client, you will work with vulnerable young adults. This is afantastic opportunityto work and learn alongside with talented individuals.Our client has nineteen years of experience in providing social services for young adults and other disadvantaged teenagers.
- So we are seeking individuals with previous professional experience in healthcare with young adults. You will be involved and supporting adolescents with learning disabilities, young people that had contact with the criminal justice system, teenagers with mental health. You will need to encouraging them to achieve full independence and promoting health and wellbeing.
- If you have compassion, energy, empathy and sensitive approach to people, this is your opportunity.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role in the UK
- Experience with young adults
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic
- Female preferred but not essencial
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
20 minute walk from Hatfield station
Local bus routes.
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.