Are you an experienced and passionate Support Worker in the Woking area?
We are working with one of the UK's leading Mental Health rehabilitation organisations to recruit Mental Health Support workers for their facility in Woking.
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.75 - £11.00
The role of a Support Worker:
- You need to ensure you have confidentiality due to the nature of this service.
- You need to have an excellent outlook and attitude towards supporting residents.
- You will need to be flexible and have a can do attitude and have the desire to support at all level
- If you can provide exceptional care and are patient and caring this will be a perfect role for you.
- You need to ensure you can support a resident with a care plan and ensure this is followed accordingly
- Mental Health & addiction experience is a huge advantage
- You will be supporting clients who want to move forward with a healthy and happy fulfilling life they deserve
- Efficiency is a must
- You need to be warm, nurturing and be understanding
- You need to be able to respect residents privacy and be a fantastic listener
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous expeirence in a similar role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
- A valid UK Driving licence
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!