Are you an experienced Care Worker in the Long Sutton area? Swanstaff Kings Lynn need to hear from you!
DAY, NIGHT, EARLY AND LATE SHIFTS AVAILABLE
Job Title: Care Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.78 per hour
The daily duties of a Care Worker:
- General daily tasks IE shopping, washing and cleaning
- Looking after the physical comfort and needs of the patients
- Keeping departments and equipment clean and tidy
- Taking general observations and recording these
- Assisting patients to eat and move around
- Listening and talking to patients
Requirements of a Care Worker:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie!