Are you an experienced Support Worker in theDebenham area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Ipswich have the perfect match for you! Find out more below...
Job Title:Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72- £12.00per hour
The roleof a Support Worker:
- Delivering personal care to each individual
- Building a good relationship with each individual candidate
- Assisting day to day with all tasks
- Promote a High standard of care
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Flexible hours
- Great communication skills
- DBS required
- 6 months experience within the last 3 years in a Healthcare role
- Experience in a role supporting similar needs is preferable
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing regular work
- 28 days Annual leave
- ‘Refer A Friend’ – earn CASH rewards when referring a friend to Swanstaff (T&C’s apply)
- 24/7 on call support
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Rosie McMullen!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.