Are you a passionate Support Worker or Healthcare Worker looking for a new role in the West Wickham area? We could have the perfect role for you!
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
08.45-16.00 shift times. Various days Monday-Friday.
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
Duties include assisting students in their wheelchairs and also at mealtimes and in classes.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 Months experience with in the healthcare sector with in the last 3 years
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English and good communication
- Caring and compassionate
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Free Training
- Refer a Friend scheme *T&C’s apply*
- Friendly and helpful team 24 hours a day
- Paid annual leave
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey from our Swanley team!