Are you looking to continue your passion for helping vunerable individuals? Are you looking for a secure career? I may have the perfect role for you! Do you have 6 months previous experience in this role? What are you waiting for?
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £8.50
The Responsibilitiesof a Support Worker:
- Providing practical support to adults with complex mental health problems and disabilities
- Supporting individuals to pursue hobbies and interests
- Building a trusting relationship, becoming a companion
The essentialsof a Support Worker:
- At least 6 months experience in a similar role
- A valid DBS
- Calm and friendly nature
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Free in-house training
- 28 days holiday per annum
If you're interested in this role, please apply by sending an updated CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.