Are you an experienced Support Worker in theChertsey area? Swanstaff Waltham Cross need to hear from you!
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £10.25ph
The role of a Support Worker:
Looking for support workers to cover either days, nights or weekends to support a learning disabilities service.
You need to ensure you are encouraging and supportive to the residents at all times.
- Assessing the needs of new clients by conducting interviews with them and their families/loved ones.
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Supporting with day to day tasks such as washing, dressing, personal hygiene.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families and loved ones of those in your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Providing companionship and emotional support.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience working in a support role
- Support and attend activities for clients
- Assist and support day to day living tasks
- Support and encourage personal care
- Hard working
- DBS on the update service an advantage but we can process accordingly
- Immediately available
- You must want to learn new skills and always better the life of the client and yourself within a working environment
- You need to be enthusiastic and have self motivation.
- Empathy and being a great listener are huge attributes for this position and client. This role desires 100%.
Like what you hear? Apply now!
If you're interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade from our Waltham Cross team!