We work with a various clients including Mental health, Brain Injury, Learning disabilities and we also work with homes that care for children and young people.
We do also supply other locations and have various shifts including Earlies, Lates, Long days and Nights and we pay between £9.00 and £14.00 per hour!
We would require you to have at least 6 months paid experience.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Bungay, Suffolk
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
We are recruiting Support Workers for our client in Bungay offering 2:1 Support. This role is due to start 26th October and will be on an ongoing basis.
You will be required to complete 2 week training course prior to working within the service. Applicants must hold a minimum of 6 months experience within a Healthcare environment.
This role is for 30 hours a week and there is flexibility with day and night shift.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Able to attend training for 2 weeks
- Will be required to travel to Norwich for PPE Fitting
What do you need to think about before applying?
- Can you commit to the role and requirements?
- Can you start on 26th October 2020?
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!