Are you an experienced care assistant looking to work for an award winning company with amazing staff benefits? Look no further, Swanstaff recruitment are here!
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and hardworking care assistants to work across a number of care homes delivering top quality care to physically disabled patients across Sevenoaks and surrounding areas.
Your responsibilities will include assisting patients with general and personal care tasks, observe and record physical and emotional well-being and assisting with additional tasks that will enable patients to live their lives as independently as possible.
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Hoist and manual handling experience
- Flexible working hours
- Free training services
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If this is the role for you and you are keen to use your top healthcare skills to help others, apply here today by either sending an email to Lola.Hatt@swanstaff.co.uk or give us a call on 01322 474655.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.