We are looking for a Female Support worker to work with one of our clients in Norwich on a one to one basis.
Support Workers are the unsung heroes of the Healthcare industry and we want to help you!
Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- The role is average of 30 hours per week inclusive of 1 night. The client is looking for a female only to work within the client’s home offering assistance in day to day roles.
- The client has a complex brain injury and is wheelchair bound. They can have challenging emotional behaviour.
- This is lone work.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Must drive
- Patient and resilient
What do you need to think about before applying?
- Can you commit to the role to be a support for the client on an ongoing basis?
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!