We are looking for a male only Support Worker to work with our client in Norwich.
Our client has suffered life changing injuries due to a road accident and is looking for a Male Support Worker to support him in various activities in and out of the house. No personal care is involved in this role.
Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £14.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
We are looking for someone who can do some of the things our client used to do; activities include gardening, painting and cooking. He would also like look into other activities within the community. You will be required to investigate and suggest activities researching and planning all for the risk factors in place to ensure the activity can go as smoothly as hoped.
You will be required to drive and be able to assist in manoeuvring of the wheelchair.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Must drive
- Organised and a good planner
What do you need to think about before applying?
- Can you commit to the role to be a support for the client on an ongoing basis
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!