Swanstaff Swanley have a fantastic opportunity for local support workers in the Crowborough area providing support in a brand new children’s home.
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.80 - £11.00 per hour
Our client is looking for experienced support staff to work day and night shifts over a 7 day a week rota.
We are looking for flexible support staff who want to work as part of a busy team of support workers providing professional and person centred support within our clients home.
Please note that due to the current situation in the UK with Covid-19 we are able to book your registration appointment via facetime or Skype.
The Role of a Support Worker:
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- Providing personal support for the children at the home
- Support at meal times
- One to one support
- Providing personal support following care plans provided by the home
- Supporting Daily activities
- General Care and assistance running the home
- Some light domestic work may be required
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- To be eligible for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Support Worker, this experience should be UK based experience within the past year.
- A DBS is required, if you do not hold a valid DBS we can arrange this for you at your registration appointment, we will send you an easy to follow link where you can process your DBS easily.
- A driving license is preferred due to the location of the home.
- We provide full mandatory training and our friendly office team provide 24/7 emergency support for both our clients and candidates.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey from our Swanley team!