We are looking for Support Workers for our client near Diss, working with adults, rehabilitation and recovery and Mental Health.
We are looking for those who can work 12 hour shifts days and nights; paying between £9.10 and £17.66 per hour!
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.10 - £17.66 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
- Providing practical support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Supporting them to pursue hobbies and interests.
- Understanding their communication needs and adapting your communication to each individual, e.g. sounds, tones, body language.
- Working with other professionals, such as doctors and therapists, to ensure consistency of support.
- Analysing an individual’s needs and drawing up a focused support plan.
- Becoming both a role model and companion to the individual and uncovering shared interests, such as hobbies and outings.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Online Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!