Are you seeking a change in career over lockdown and have experience within care?
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker
- As a support worker you must be charasmatic and able to speak to people from a variety of back grounds
- Have a fun and caring nature
- Creative and able to arrange activities for service users
- Help service users to live as independantly as possible
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience
- Being a driver is an advantage however is not essential
- Valid DBS
- Shifts tailored around your availability
- On going support
- Training sent from our dedicated compliance team
- Holiday accural
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our Milton Keynes team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.