Swanstaff Colchester needs you now more than ever. We are looking for an experienced Support workers in the Clacton area to work at our prestigious client in the local area.
Due to expansion and growing demand, Swanstaff require Support workers for a variety of clients within the Clacton area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: Support Worker
The role of a Support Worker:
- Follow support plans in place
- Support clients with daily activities
- Promote independence
- Report writing
- This will be working with learning disabilities.
- Awake nights
- Long days
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience
- A valid DBS (or one can be applied for you)
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
By working with Swanstaff we can offer in return:
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte from our Colchester team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.