Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for experienced support workers for a home located in High Wycombe caring for mixed gender adults with learning disabilties combined with a secondary diagnosis such as autism, or a mental health condition.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £9.00 -£12.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- To help service users live as independantly as possible.
- To encorage and support service users to carry out tasks such as shopping, housework, and help with personal care if required.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Valid DBS
- Up to date training
- On going work
- Weekly pay
- Holiday accural
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Swanstaff consultant
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our High Wycombe team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.