Are you looking for a flexible role that fits in around your personal life? We have the perfect role for you!
Job Title:Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72-£12.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- To be able to provide practical and emotional care and support to children
- Give young people the support they need to grow up safe and happy
- Listen and communicate with children and their families
- Get involved with fundraising events to spread awareness
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience within care
- Be able to show proof of national insurance, right to work, and two proofs of address
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call service from our friendly consultants
- On going shifts
- Flexible shifts that work around your personal life
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Tyler from our High Wycombe team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.