Are you an experience Mental Health Support Worker in the Herne Bay area looking for a new role?
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Herne Bay
Rate of Pay: £327 per week
The Role of a Mental Health Support Worker:
- Providing and supporting residential clients with Mental Health and promoting independence
- Encouraging clients to develop their independent living skills, whilst promoting a positive mental state
- Supporting daily activities
- Following support plans that are in place
- Forming positive relationships
Requirements of a Mental Health Support Worker:
- Enhanced DBS certificate is preferrable – you will need one before you begin work, but we can support you through the application
- Flexibility to work over a range of shifts including: Early, Lates, Long days, Awake Nights
- Strong personality
- Caring & compassionate nature
- Experience is not essential, however any experience with Mental Health would be an advantage
- Opportunity to complete your Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Career progression available
- Support from a Swanstaff Consultant 24/7
- Full training provided
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sharna from our National Temps team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.